Header Image for Chobham Parish Council


Chobham is often congested with traffic and we are all aware that overweight lorries and illegal parking contribute significantly to road hazards and traffic congestion.

Overweight Lorries

Infringements of weight limits on Surrey roads should be reported to Surrey County Council


Potholes should also be reported to Surrey County Council, via the Report a highway problem page on its website.

 If you prefer to phone Surrey County Council to report a problem, the number is
0300 200 1003.

Parking Infringements

If parking is an issue, infringements can be reported to Surrey Heath Borough Council by calling 01276 707100