Chobham Covid-19 Response
ASK FOR HELP
Chobham Care's telephone line is manned 10am - 12 midday on 01276 856857.
ORDER MEALS ON WHEELS
You can order still online HERE or call community services on 01276 707651.
FIND SURREY HEATH BOROUGH COMMUNITY INFORMATION
- The borough council offices at Camberley are closed to the public but key services can be contacted by phone or email and some face to face meetings can be arranged. Call 01276 707100. More contact information.
- A summary of measures in place for borough services and advice can be found HERE.
PAYING YOUR COUNCIL TAXCheck out all the advice about council tax HERE
CHECK ON SURREY COUNTY COUNCIL SERVICES
- Updates about how county council services are affected and advice can be found HERE.
- There is a dedicated county council helpline 0300 200 1008 for people who need to find out where to get help.
- See Public Health England Advice HERE
CHECK ON BUS AND TRAIN SERVICES
- The No 73 bus, Chobham to Woking is running a reduced timetable, a two-hourly service, from Wednesday 25th March, See HERE
Operator Falcon Buses Is allowing free travel before 9.30am for bus pass holders.
- The 39A bus to Woking via Sainsbury's at Knaphill is run by Stagecoach. Timetable HERE
To check on reductions or changes to services, see Travel updates.
SEEK BUSINESS ADVICE
SEND UPDATES FOR THIS PAGE
Send useful information to ChobhamPrepared@outlook.com or email@example.com